When it comes to the choice between an internet-based or an inhouse solution, many factors can influence an agency's decision. Every agency has unique interests, and HawkSoft CMS is the one solution best suited to satisfy those needs in any circumstance.
Find out which type of HawkSoft implementation is best for your agency!
Did you know that even a locally hosted HawkSoft implementation can be made available to remote employees, or to meet other off-site requirements? Contact HawkSoft to learn how.
How might a locally hosted solution benefit you?
- Control - Even when the internet is down, you are still open for business as usual. No worries about holding your breath or documenting on paper while you wait for your internet provider to come around.
- Security - Provide assurance that customer data never leaves your office
- Cost Efficiency - In the long run, a locally hosted system generally comes at a lower cost, especially if the network is already in place
- Remote Access - The ability to establish and administer remote access is often still available with your own server... ask us how!
HawkSoft Online™ is a configuration of HawkSoft CMS that runs from a secure remote location and is accessible to agency users from any location. All the same features that make HawkSoft excellent are available to you and your multi-office or home-based staff without the burden of internal network administration.
How might HawkSoft Online benefit you?
- Reliability - Built in redundancies and a proven track record for minimal downtime or service interruption, as well as regular scheduled catastrophic backups. Ensure that your ability to address customer needs is influenced less by technical difficulties.
- Security - Agency customer data is stored on our servers and policed by state of the art internet and server-based security
- Flexibility- Access your customer information from anywhere; everything that makes HawkSoft CMS great remains at your fingertips, requiring nothing more than an internet connection
- Share data between multiple locations
- Producers who frequently or regularly work remotely can easily connect
- CSRs can even work from home
- Decrease Overhead Costs - No need for a network administrator, local network or many other IT related expenses
How does HawkSoft Online differ from the locally hosted solution?
While virtually every function remains identical between the online and locally hosted implementations of HawkSoft CMS, there are some differences necessitated by the online environment. Some consideration must be made for the following factors:
- Internet Speed - While HawkSoft Online is hosted in a state of the art server environment which ensures high speed capacity, local internet speeds are dictated by service providers and available bandwidth
- Internet Reliability- The possibility of loss of internet connection often varies by area
- Scanning and Drag and Drop - Documents may still be scanned or moved using drag and drop functionaility, but they must first be saved to a folder in the HawkSoft Online server environment
Making the Right Choice for Your Agency
No matter what solution you decide works best for your agency, HawkSoft is here to help! Our years of experience can help your agency make the right decision for any scenario. Contact us today to learn more!